Benefits of Skin Care Services...
A variety of skincare services are offered including facials, peels, advanced exfoliation, anti-aging treatments, & therapeutic body treatments. We use natural & corrective skincare products such as Skin Scripts, abi Dermaceuticals & Rhonda Allison.
All treatments are customized to fit your individual needs.
Custom facials can address a variety of needs ranging from premature aging, environmental damage, acne flare-ups and a dull and patchy complexion through the use of products and techniques that precisely fit your skincare concerns. These tailored treatments can cater to all skin types and may include deep cleansing, steam, exfoliation, extractions, treatment masks, and corrective serums and moisturizers. Additional services can be added on to any facial and include: Microcurrent, LED Llight Therapy, and Dermafile. When it comes to our skin, sometimes it’s tough to face the facts. If your less-than-perfect complexion is causing you stress and could use a pick-me-up then a customized facial is just what you need.
- Refined Pores- The dirt and bacteria that accumulate on your skin throughout the day can settle in your pores, causing unsightly blackheads and whiteheads. During a facial, an esthetician performs extractions to safely squeeze blackheads, whiteheads and accumulated dirt and oil out of your pores. The result is the appearance of more refined pores and an overall smoother complexion.
- Skin Renewal - A portion of your facial will be dedicated to exfoliating your skin's outermost layers of skin. By sloughing away dead skin cells, bacteria and debris, your esthetician helps reduce the chance of these particles clogging your pores. Exfoliating ingredients, such as glycolic and alpha-hydroxy acids, are often used in such treatments. Be honest with your esthetician at the beginning of the treatment about your skin's sensitivities -- this allows the esthetician to provide the maximum level of exfoliation without irritating your skin with more aggressive ingredients.
- Product Absorption - Because of the exfoliation and extraction, your facial will bring your newest, freshest layer of skin to the surface. This paves the way for products to be more readily absorbed by your skin, allowing for maximum hydration. In addition to the moisturizer your esthetician applies during your facial, any hydrating products you use within the hours or days immediately following will likely have their efficacy increased. Also be diligent in applying retinoids or dark-spot correctors after your beauty treatment to maximize the products' full impact.
- Anti-Aging - During your facial, the esthetician may administer certain treatments designed to offer anti-aging benefits. For instance, chemical or herbal peels and brightening masks incorporate ingredients such as retinol, vitamin C, plant extracts and other age-defying antioxidants. When incorporated into a facial, these powerful treatments can boost collagen production, plump the skin, reduce the appearance of fine lines and brighten your complexion.
A chemical peel is an acid solution that is applied to the skin. It dissolves the outermost layer of skin cells, which then peels off over the following days to reveal the fresher, younger layer below. Peels are very effective in treating a large range of skin concerns such as aging, sun damage, acne, mild scarring, improving skin brightness, and evening skin tone. Peels can be light, moderate or deep. Light peels require no down time from work and your normal activities. Moderate peels may require a day or two, and deep peels can require a week or more of down time to allow the skin to fully heal. Estheticians who are not working in a medical setting perform light to moderate peels only. Deep peels can only be performed by a physician, or under a physician’s supervision, for your safety.
3 Types of Chemical Peels Offered:
- Lactic Peel (20%) - Lactic acid is an AHA derived from milk. It's frequently used, alone or in combination with other AHAs, for light and medium skin peels. It's gentle enough to make a great maintenance peel for those who wish to extend the results of a deeper peel. It can help young users stave off the onset of age spots, sagging skin, fine lines and wrinkles. Lactic acid is an alternative choice for those whose skin has become too accustomed other peeling agents, even other AHAs. Women who wish to continue their normal skin care routine during pregnancy can use lactic acid peels. Because lactic acid is so gentle, it's one of the best chemical peel choices for dark skin.
- Glycolic Peel (30%) - Glycolic acid is a gentle AHA acid that works by dissolving the bonds between skin cells. Because it works differently from other chemical peeling agents, it has almost no side effects and requires very little downtime. It's one of the mildest skin peels available. Glycolic acid is great for all skin types, whether young, mature, dry, or sensitive. Glycolic acid provides a gentle exfoliation that fades fine lines, wrinkles, blemishes, sun damage and acne scars from all faces. It's the perfect choice for those who want a skin peel with little to no discomfort, side effects or downtime.
- TCA Peel (10%) - TCA skin peels offer more dramatic results than AHA and BHA peels, and they do it in fewer sessions, with more moderate downtime. At 10% strength, this TCA peel is ideal for beginners who seek an upgrade from a milder peel. They treat a range of skin conditions, from fine lines and wrinkles to acne and melasma. It freshens, brightens and firms skin, slows the signs of aging and lightens discolorations, like freckles, sun spots and melasma. The 10% TCA home peel can be repeated every two to four weeks.
- Improve the texture of your skin
- Increase the cell turnover rate of your skin
- Improve your skin’s ability to hold moisture
- Help your skin produce more collagen
- Reduce fine lines
- Decrease hyperpigmentation
- Unclog pores and help clear up acne
- Leave your skin smooth
- Make your skin softer
- Make your skin look more even-toned
- Give you a “glow”
- Make your skin look dewy
- Improve minor scarring
The Dermafile offers all the benefits of microdermabrasion that can make your skin look as young and beautiful as you feel, but without all the downtime. It is a safe, natural, and holistic alternative to chemical peels, skin needling, lasers and microdermabrasion. Now you can achieve the same effects in less time and in a more cost-effective way. The Dermafile is a stainless steel wand with crushed diamonds on the tip that gently exfoliates the surface layer of dry, dead skin cells.
- Builds collagen and smooth fine lines
- Removes sun damage and uneven skin tone
- Removes age spots
- Lessens ingrown hairs
- Smooth dead skin cells and rough, bumpy, dry patches of skin
- Smooth acne scars and other types of facial scars
- Helps makeup goes on smoother
- Skin feels silky, smooth and clean
Utilize the freeze-dried biomatrix of extraordinary purified collagen tissues or the puffiness and swelling solutions of rice bran. Both offer immediate surface hydration and noticeable surface line/wrinkle reduction.
Eye Pad - Collagen Accent
- Skin feels silky, smooth and clean
- Fine-pored and velvety pad, constructed of non-woven collagen tissues, saturated with scientifically proven active ingredients
- Re-hydrates, rejuvenates, repairs and softens the skin
- Moisturizes and repairs
- Boosts the short-term moisture content and has a long-term hydrating effect
- Acts as an impressive anti-irritant
- Releases beneficial active ingredients directly into the skin
- Absolute skin cell compatibility to reduce roughness
Active Ingredients: Lyophilized Collagen
Eye Mask - Rice Bran Eye Algae Powder
- Skin feels silky, smooth and clean
- Unique cooling sensation mask
- Reduces puffiness, swelling and dark circles
- Smoothes wrinkles and tightens skin around the eye area
- Creates a soft film that binds the cells together. Strengthening the skin’s function as a barrier
- Prevents delicate skin under the eyes from premature aging
Active Ingredients: Rice Powder (Oryza), Marine Collagen, Alginate, Rose Oil.